I am a Cultural Transformation Consultant, Meaningful Engagement Authority and Self-Wealth Coach with 15+ years’ experience across five continents in leading, coaching and training teams as they undergo major transformations.
I have had extensive experience working with government across three continents and advocates for meaningful engagement with stakeholders as a key lever in delivering projects efficiently and effectively – necessary to enable lasting organisational change across government at all levels.
I use my meaningful engagement expertise to architect and roll out engagement frameworks and Self-Wealth programs to drive cultural change, personal and organisational transformation and innovation in organisations. I bring my professional coaching expertise to support leaders, teams and individuals implement major organisational change and navigate complex stakeholder landscapes.
As a highly skilled cross-cultural communicator, my exceptional written and verbal abilities underpin my diverse roles as a leader, facilitator, presenter, executive coach, change consultant and creative problem-solver.
I am dedicated to developing strong, sustainable relationships with stakeholders to achieve meaningful engagement, cultural and personal transformation. My most recent role was that of Business Engagement Manager in Transport for NSW’s largest cross-cluster program.
I use my finely honed people skills to interact effectively with groups and individuals at all levels. I am a dynamic keynote presenter, and a Certified Master Coach, Trainer and Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) – highly experienced in frameworks including ADKAR, PROSCI and John Kotter.
- Meaningful Engagement
- Cultural Transformation
- Senior Stakeholder and Relationship Management
- Self-Wealth Transformation Coaching
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Financial and Employee Wellness
- Business Transformation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- Information Technology
- People & Capability
- Diversity and Innovation
- Financial Services
- Banking & Financial Services
- Management Consulting
- State Government
- Mining, Resources & Energy
- Shipping and Transport
- Information Technology
- Meaningful engagement consulting and coaching
- Keynote presentations on meaningful engagement, diversity and innovation across professional speaking networks
- Various senior roles including Organisational Change Manager, Change Lead, Project and Program Manager, Business Engagement Manager, Partner Manager and Executive Coach
- Organisational, business and technical transformation, including the design and implementation of IT and business operating models
- Establishing change management frameworks to support roll out of new business and IT operating models
- Establishing end to end change management practices and frameworks within organisations
- Coaching and developing organisational leaders and senior managers in meaningful engagement
- Designing and implementing business engagement frameworks to support major transformations and new operating models
- Senior engagement and relationship management through mergers & acquisitions for ASX & SFE, Vodafone & Hutchison and the Transport for NSW multi-organisational merger
- Executive personal coaching to support leaders and teams through major restructures
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Coach, Trainer and Practitioner
- Certificate IV Coach and Counsellor
- Master Trainer and Practitioner in Hypnotherapy
- Master Trainer and Practitioner in TimeLine Therapy (TLT)
Transport for NSW, Roads and Maritime, Sydney Trains, NSW Trains, State Transit Authority, Leighton’s Contractors, Lend Lease, Vodafone, ASX, SFE, Westpac, IAG, Avant Insurance, P&O Ports, JCB, bi-lateral trade organisations in Canada and Japan, Consulate General of Canada, Japan Board of Education and multiple private practice clientele.